Are you unsure if you will achieve the ATAR you need to get into ANU? Are you looking for a pathway program that will let you study stimulating, career-relevant courses in a supportive environment?
This presentation looks at a range of study options for students who do not obtain the ATAR necessary to gain entry to an ANU degree. It will cover the Diploma programs students with an ATAR of 70-79 can undertake to potentially progress into the second year of a Bachelor's degree at ANU. It will also cover preparatory options for students with a lower ATAR, or no ATAR, and bridging courses for students seeking to meet program prerequisites in Mathematics.
The pathway programs taught by ANU College include
- University Preparation Program
- Diploma Programs: Computing, Liberal Studies, Music, Creative Design, Science
- Maths courses: Maths Basics, Maths Bridging, Summer Maths Intensive.
These programs are relevant to domestic students who:
- Haven’t gained the ATAR needed to enter ANU directly (80+)
- Are interested in studying design but don’t have a suitable portfolio for admission
- Have experienced significant difficulty accessing education, which has impacted their ability to gain an ATAR high enough for entry to ANU
- Are in need of additional preparation in mathematics to meet prerequisites or perform in their bachelor program.